Monday, June 6, 2016

Birthday Card

Hello everyone! :o)

Today I want to share with you CAS (clean and simple), one layer, Birthday Card.


For my card layout I used CAS(E) this Sketch #167Paper Smooches 'Positive Strokes Two', which I have quite time and never used them before, fit perfectly to this sketch.

I inked brush stroke with Archival Ink and stamped it directly on a card base. I stamped strokes one after another, not re inking the stamp, creating Ombré Effect. This way I got nice grey shades and I didn't use grey ink. I think this would fit to second generation stamping technique description. Then I stamped yellow brush stroke with Distress Ink Mustard Seed.

With some masking, I stamped sentiment from new Jane's Doodles 'Cake' Stamp Set and small star from Mama Elephant 'Cosmic Stars' Stamp Set and my card was finished.

Card dimensions: 95 mm x 133 mm (3 3/4 " x 5 1/4")


List of supplies:



I am entering my card to following challenges:
Note: bold text is a direct link to the current challenge and blog badge is a direct link to blog or challenge home page.

1) Addicted to Stamps and More, Challenge #196 - Anything Goes
This is my 1st entry to this challenge.

2) CASology, Week 200 - CAS

3) Crafting By Designs, June Anything Goes Challenge
This is my 1st entry to this challenge.

4) Sweet Stamps Blog, June's Anything Goes Challenge
This is my 1st entry to this challenge.


Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Enjoy and smile! :o)


Crafty Milka

6 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful CAS design! I love the ombre effect with that little pop of color added!
    Thanks so much for joining us over at CASology for our 200th challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Milka, your ombrè effect is stunning and very interesting... it really "makes" the card and is just perfect for the sketch! I must remember to try this technique, thanks for the inspiration! The little stars are lovely embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card--love the design and how you did the sentiment. Thanks so much for playing along at our 200th challenge at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely CAS card, Milka. So pretty. I love the gray and yellow paired together! I never would have thought of that, but I love it! Thanks for playing along at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card,Milka...LOVE your ombre and that pop of yellow is perfect touch at the card...thank you for joining us at ATSM these week...Željka

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Sweet and simple design of the shades of black to grey, they really make the yellow really pop. Thank you for joining our blog challenge at SweetStamps.com.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...