Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Love Mini Card

Hi everyone :-D

Today I have another CAS (clean and simple), one layer, mini card to share with you. It´s this Love Mini Card


I know, snail again, but I have so many ideas what to do with this little guy. :-D

This was quick and easy to make card. This is a CASE of my Enjoy Card. I was also inspired with Chakra Colors and challenges at challenge blogs I am applying to with this card (at the end of this post).

I cut out card base from a white cardstock paper and rounded two opposite corners with round corner paper puncher. Card dimensions are 76 mm x 101 mm (3" x 4"). 

I stamped mini snail from  Paper Smooches 'Forest Whimsy' stamp set on card base, colored it with colored pencils and covered it with transparent varnish to create glossy accents.
http://www.papersmoochesstamps.com/Forest_Whimsy_p/nosc-11-050.htm

I drew path and wrote sentiment with a black superfine permanent pen.
 
I embellished the card with sparkling green confetti hearts. I glued them on the card base with transparent varnish (glue was acting weird). I bought these confetti in 2013, just because they were in pretty glass vial. I thought I´ll never use them, but I was wrong. LOL :-D

List of supplies: 
  • Paper Smooches 'Forest Whimsy'
  • white cardstock paper 
  • Koh-i-noor Mondeluz aquarell colored pencils (Titanium White 3, Meadow Green 4, Dark Green 5) 
  • colored pencils (skin color, pink)  
  • Staedtler Lumocolor permanent black pen S (superfine) 0.4 mm 
  • Ranger Archival Ink (Jet Black) 
  • sparkling green confetti hearts
  • transparent varnish with extra gloss  
  • scoring board 
  • trimmer 
  • ruler
  • pencil 
  • eraser  
  • polymer stamp handle (38 mm x 35 mm)
  • crafting needle 
  • tweezers
  • round corner paper puncher
  • Nivea baby cleaning wipes  


I am entering my card to following challenges:
Note: bold text and challenge badge/inspirational board (if any) are direct links to the current challenge and blog badge is direct link to blog or challenge home page.

1) Artistic Inspirations Challenge Blog, Challenge #126 - Anything Goes with  a twist of Green
http://artisticinspirationschallenges.blogspot.com/

2) Creative Card Crew, Challenge #82 - Green 
http://creativecardcrew.blogspot.com/

3) Cupcake Inspirations, 300th Challenge Celebration - Confetti Challenge Inspiration
http://cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.com/2015/03/300th-challenge-celebration-confetti.html 
http://cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.com/2015/03/300th-challenge-celebration.html 
http://cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.com/

4) Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog, Challenge #142 - Use 3 Shades of Green 
Snail´s shell: Meadow Green, Dark Green
Sparkling Green Confetti Hearts 
http://www.lovesrubberstampschallenges.com/
 

Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Enjoy and smile! :-D 


Crafty Milka

7 comments:

  1. Milka this is just too cute and the handdrawn sentiment is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple card with a HUGE impact. I love how you used an image that normally would be dismissed as a focal point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this simple card!! Thank you so much for joining us over at Cupcake Inspirations for our 300th Challenge Celebration. :) -Alycia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh such cuteness! I might have to get this stamp set! Thanks so much for joining in the fun for the Cupcakes Inspirations 300th Challenge Celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! Super Cuteness! Awesome shades of Green Thanks so much for playing along with Loves Rubber Stamps this time around!
    Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh this is so super cute. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the green on this :) thank you for linking up with us at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...