Sunday, May 15, 2016

TOP4 and Winner (I Love Math Challenge #1)

Hi everyone! :o)

Thank you all for joining first I Love Math Challenge! Neha and I enjoyed very much visiting your blogs and seeing your take on the challenge. So many different interpretations and brilliant designs! LOVE!!! :o)

Among 11 entries, we had very hard task to pick TOP 4 favorites. You can see all entries on InLinkz Link Gallery. I also created a board over on Pinterest with all challenge entries.
Note to challenge participants: If you don't want your card pinned on Pinterest, please leave me a comment below or send me an e-mail. Thank you.
Update April 25th, 2018: all I Love Math Challenge boards on Pinterest are permanently deleted.


Here are our TOP 4 favorites
in order of entering the challenge:

Neha's choice 
"Interesting play of positive and negative with one stencil and even the sentiment is in circle."


Neha's choice 
"Beautiful scene created. Meets the criteria and love the use of circle as a meaningful element on the card."


My choice 
So many elements wonderfully combined together. I love the zebra patterned paper as a negative/positive effect.


My choice 
Beautifully colored feathers and circle stand out on wonderful background, discreet splatters and enamel dots... 
I love this card so much! 


The winner of one Jane's Doodles stamp set from the TOP 4 Favorites, 
chosen by Random.org is
3.  Nonni #6

Congratulations!!! :o)

Please contact me until the end of the month to claim your prize (email: milkagubo81 (at) gmail (dot) com). If not, another TOP 4 Favorite will be randomly picked.


Thank you all for wonderful support and participation. I hope you'll be also joining future challenges. I'm planning next one in summer. I'll announce it at least two weeks prior the challenge starts. :o)

Thank you for stopping by! Enjoy and smile! :o)


Crafty Milka

6 comments:

  1. thank you so much for selecting and featuring two of my cards.. it was fun challenge to participate.. different from the regular ones.. lost it though had 50% chance of win.. ; ) better luck next time..

    congratulations Nonni for the win.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you liked my challenge and participated with 3 gorgeous cards. Thank you so much! :o) hugs

      Delete
  2. Great works, ladies! :) Congrats to the four pics and to Nonni!
    Wait for another such inspiring math challenge, I have enjoyed this one :D
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :o) It melts my heart to hear you are looking forward to a new challenge and enjoyed the first one. :o) hugs

      Delete
  3. That was one awesome challenge, Milka! And love all the enteries. Congrats to the top picks and Noni.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :o) Thank you dear for sweet words, support and help through the first challenge. Happiness overload!! :o) hugs

      Delete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...