Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Party Hat Card

Hi everyone! :o)

My second post today... If you missed the first one, just scroll down or follow a direct link here.


Last week it was my brother's birthday and I made this CAS, Party Hat Card for him. :o)


For this card I used 'Party Hat' blueprint stamp. Love Tim Holtz's blueprint images!! I was so happy when Simon Says Stamp sent me this stamp set as a blog hop prize. :o)

I cut out a panel from a white watercolor paper and stamped image on it. I colored it in watercolor technique with Distress Inks. After coloring, the image was too dark, so I added highlights with white pen. When I was satisfied with the image, I glued the panel on a white cardstock base.


Then I heat embossed a sentiment on a piece of black cardstock paper. I glued 3D foams on the back of the sentiment and placed it on the card.

Couple of enamel stickers and my card was finished. :o)

Card dimensions are 101 mm x 132 mm (4" x 5 1/4").

List of supplies: 



I am entering my card to following challenges:
Note: bold text and challenge badge (if any) are direct links to the current challenge and blog badge is direct link to blog or challenge home page.

1) Beccy's Place, February Challenge
This is my 4th entry to this challenge.

2) Crafting By Designs, February Anything Goes
This is my 3rd entry to this challenge.

3) That Craft Place Challenge Blog, 14th of February, Anything Goes Challenge
This is my 3rd entry to this challenge.


I'm also linking my card to a super fun 30 Day Coloring Challenge of Kathy Racoosin at the Daily Marker. This is my 2nd entry (colored on day 9 of the challenge).


Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Enjoy and smile! :o)


Crafty Milka 

4 comments:

  1. Joj, fora ti je ovo! Valjda će mu se svidjet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an awesome job colouring the image Milka, I love the dark brown and blue combination and the little pops of colour from the enamel dots. I also like the way you added the floating sentiment at the bottom of the image. Fabulous!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love a CAS card and this is perfection. Thanks for sharing it with us at That Craft Place and good luck with the challenge, Angela x DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. ovo je super !
    vidim ni tu neam mog komentara :(
    pozdrav

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...