Thursday, October 23, 2014

Merry Christmas Card

Hello everyone :-D 

This morning I made this Merry Christmas Card.




For a card layout I used sketch from Meljen's Designs Design Team and Challenge Blog. This is a sketch designed by Amy Almeida, for current challenge #232. 

I printed two Meljen's Designs 'Bundled Little Snowboy' digital images on white card stock paper, colored elements on both images with my colored pencils, white pencil, aquarell colored pencils and black fine liner. After that I fussy cut elements from one image and glued them on the other image, which I fussy cut too. I added a transparent glossy varnish on snowman´s eyes, cheeks, nose and buttons to create glossy accent and pearls around the snowman with pearl-maker.
 

After I glued down all layers and image, I added three double sided adhesive star shaped foams to the card and sprinkled them with a fine glitter (red and green).

Card dimensions are 13,3 cm x 13,3 cm (5 1/4" x 5 1/4").

Here is a list of materials and tools I used to make this card: 
  • Meljen's Designs 'Bundled Little Snowboy'
  • Crafters Companion Bebunni Christmas 6" x 6" Designer Paper Pad
  • white card stock paper
  • dark green card stock paper
  • Staedtler Noris Club colored pencils (orange, red, pink, green, brown) 
  • Koh-i-noor Mondeluz aquarell colored pencils (orange, red, green, browns) 
  • white pencil 
  • black fine liner 0.5
  • pearl maker (pastel-white)
  • fine glitter (green, red)
  • transparent varnish with extra gloss
  • universal glue
  • white water based glue 
  • dimensional double sided adhesive star shaped foams 
  • printer 
  • scoring board
  • trimmer
  • scissors  
  • brush 
  • crafting needle 




I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Note: bold text is direct link to current challenge and blog badge is direct link to blog home page. 

1) Meljen's Designs Design Team and Challenge BlogChallenge #232 – Sketch 

2) A Random Fan, Challenge #16 - Anything Goes

3) The Paper Nest Dolls Challenges, Challenge #21 - Anything Goes (GDT) 

4) Ruby´s Rainbow, Challenge #90, Use your Freebies/Prizes
I used Crafters Companion Bebunni Christmas 6" x 6" Designer Paper Pad. This was a prize of my choice for from Bunny Zoe´s Crafts, which I won as random winner at Cute Card Thursday.

5) Through The Craft Room, TTCRD Challenge from October 21st to October 27th, Anything Goes


Thank you for stopping by. Have a beautiful day. :-D 


Crafty Milka 

2 comments:

  1. Very cute. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Through the Craft Room Door.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable.Love the layers and design of your card.Nice to use things that we've won - enjoy them.Thanks for joining in with Ruby's Rainbow.Good luck.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...